Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-07-2024, 07:48 PM   #31
pongsak
pongsak began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook
Today, curl command in the started post is not correct for me, I must use this command instead.

Code:
curl https://api.dropbox.com/oauth2/token -d code=<Access Code Generated> -d grant_type=authorization_code -u <key:secret>
pongsak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 08:18 AM   #32
gereksizuser
gereksizuser began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
I tried to do as described in the guide (I only did step 5 as @allanahk said because I couldn't get the token with "\") but I get this error message.
"cannot fetch list of folder contents please check your configuration or network connection"
I updated the Koreader to the new version (v. 2024.03.1), did everything again, even with the new dropbox account, but the result is always the same.
Does anyone have any idea how I can fix it?
gereksizuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-10-2024, 03:37 PM   #33
gereksizuser
gereksizuser began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gereksizuser View Post
I tried to do as described in the guide (I only did step 5 as @allanahk said because I couldn't get the token with "\") but I get this error message.
"cannot fetch list of folder contents please check your configuration or network connection"
I updated the Koreader to the new version (v. 2024.03.1), did everything again, even with the new dropbox account, but the result is always the same.
Does anyone have any idea how I can fix it?
Ok, I finally got it working, the mistake I made was that I didn't delete the <> symbols when I wrote the tokens and keys. Works great now.
gereksizuser is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dropbox