Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-02-2024, 02:06 AM   #1411
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobo Aura View Post
I'd like to request enabling PM.

Thanks in advance!
Done.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 03:26 PM   #1412
bogsubinted
bogsubinted began at the beginning.

Device: N613
Hi, please enable my PMs
bogsubinted is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2024, 04:06 PM   #1413
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogsubinted View Post
Hi, please enable my PMs
Done.
Old 02-06-2024, 12:56 PM   #1414
GuustFlater89
GuustFlater89 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Can you please enable PMs or me? Thank you!
GuustFlater89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 01:31 PM   #1415
GuustFlater89
GuustFlater89 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuustFlater89 View Post
Can you please enable PMs or me? Thank you!
While looking in my profile it looks like it is already enabled. Correct? Thnx!
GuustFlater89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2024, 09:16 PM   #1416
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuustFlater89 View Post
While looking in my profile it looks like it is already enabled. Correct? Thnx!
Yes, you already have PMs enabled and a PM was sent your way around 13:59 PST.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 09:14 AM   #1417
VeraBa
VeraBa began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Please enable PM

Any chance you could please enable PM for me also?

Thanxs

VeraBa
VeraBa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 10:03 AM   #1418
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeraBa View Post
Any chance you could please enable PM for me also?

Thanxs

VeraBa
You seem to have access already.
Old 02-10-2024, 12:13 PM   #1419
lacrima08
lacrima08 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Hello,

I've just joined this forum because I'm looking for an sd image for the Kobo Glo N613 and following some research on the internet, that brings me to this forum.

How can I unlock the PMs to be able to make a request in the right section please?
lacrima08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 12:43 AM   #1420
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Looking at your profile (click on your username in the message above), it appears that you already have PMs enabled.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 06:58 AM   #1421
lacrima08
lacrima08 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Looking at your profile (click on your username in the message above), it appears that you already have PMs enabled.
Thank you !
lacrima08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 04:31 PM   #1422
teomazza
teomazza began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura hd
HI,I need it to rescue my Kobo Aura hd, would you please enable private message for me?
teomazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 04:54 PM   #1423
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by teomazza View Post
HI,I need it to rescue my Kobo Aura hd, would you please enable private message for me?
You seem to have PM access already.

[EDIT: Thanks to issybird!]
Old 02-12-2024, 04:54 PM   #1424
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by teomazza View Post
Done.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 05:17 PM   #1425
pollux
pollux began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Hi there, can you please enable my PMs?
pollux is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature