Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-23-2024, 09:06 PM   #1441
justwannaread
justwannaread began at the beginning.

Device: kobo libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwannaread View Post
Hi I need an image for my kobo libra 2, apparently will need to have access to PMs

thanks
scratch that, battery is DOA, so no need
justwannaread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 05:22 AM   #1442
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwannaread View Post
Hi I need an image for my kobo libra 2, apparently will need to have access to PMs

thanks
You seem to have access already.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 11:15 AM   #1443
Jfe24
Jfe24 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Hello, please give me access to Private Messages, I need a firmware image for my ereader.
Thank you!
Jfe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 12:38 PM   #1444
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfe24 View Post
Hello, please give me access to Private Messages, I need a firmware image for my ereader.
Thank you!
Done.
Old 02-26-2024, 04:07 AM   #1445
scribe_user
scribe_user began at the beginning.

Device: scribe
Request for PM access

Hi Admin,

Please enable PM access for me as well.

Thanks,
scribe_user
scribe_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 11:10 AM   #1446
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by scribe_user View Post
Hi Admin,

Please enable PM access for me as well.

Thanks,
scribe_user
Done.
Old 02-27-2024, 01:13 AM   #1447
BerkhanB
BerkhanB began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
Hey! Would it be possible to request access to Private Messages so that I can get a firmware image for my ereader? I would really appreciate your help with this. Thank you so much!
BerkhanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 02:26 AM   #1448
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerkhanB View Post
Hey! Would it be possible to request access to Private Messages so that I can get a firmware image for my ereader? I would really appreciate your help with this. Thank you so much!
Done.
Old 03-04-2024, 08:15 PM   #1449
sifedine
sifedine began at the beginning.

Device: none
PMs access

hi everyone
I want to unlock the private messages "PMs"
sifedine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 02:48 AM   #1450
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by sifedine View Post
hi everyone
I want to unlock the private messages "PMs"
Done.
Old 03-06-2024, 07:14 AM   #1451
DieterRams
DieterRams began at the beginning.

Device: Hisense touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Try it now.
Hello, can I also request access to the pm feature.

DieterRams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 07:17 AM   #1452
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieterRams View Post
Hello, can I also request access to the pm feature.

Done.
Old 03-08-2024, 08:18 PM   #1453
Arkaiid
Arkaiid began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kobo Glo HD, Sony PRS-300, Kobo Wifi N647
Hello! Can I get access to private messages?
Need firmware images for multiple e-readers.
Arkaiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 01:40 AM   #1454
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkaiid View Post
Hello! Can I get access to private messages?
Need firmware images for multiple e-readers.
It would appear that you already have private message access since I was able to PM the image links to you.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 09:43 AM   #1455
Arkaiid
Arkaiid began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kobo Glo HD, Sony PRS-300, Kobo Wifi N647
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
It would appear that you already have private message access since I was able to PM the image links to you.
Oh, interesting. I had just made an account.

Thank you!
Arkaiid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature