Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-27-2024, 11:05 AM   #16
Ebookus
Enthusiast
Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
Anyone knows if there is a css property to limit the size of images to max height or width i could add as a style tweak. I have an ebook with pointless (to me) images and would like to have them perhaps be 50 px max.

Edit: i would like to scale down only. So if anything is already smaller it should not be scaled up.

Edit 2: never mind i figured it out

Code:
 img {max-width: 50px;
max-height: 50px; }

Last edited by Ebookus; 03-27-2024 at 12:00 PM.
Ebookus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 03:06 PM   #17
edojan
Enthusiast
edojan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Aura H2O
I wonder if a custom backgrounds (image) can be added via .css?
edojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 07:15 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by edojan View Post
I wonder if a custom backgrounds (image) can be added via .css?
That's pointless. It could very well look terrible on an eInk screen.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 11:13 PM   #19
edojan
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That's pointless. It could very well look terrible on an eInk screen.
Actually, I am running an android version under WSA emulator and the .jpg backgrounds look great. However, I am using a twick in settings.reader.lua as discussed here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=360006
Since this setting tweak impacts all books I wonder if there is a way to use certain books with different backgrounds
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	old book bkgr.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	514.4 KB
ID:	207200  
Old 03-31-2024, 11:38 AM   #20
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
PER BOOK tweaks need to be IN THE BOOKS (CSS).

I never understood the 'yellowed pages' thing. I have hundreds of paper books I want that feature to go away
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 03:18 PM   #21
edojan
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
PER BOOK tweaks need to be IN THE BOOKS (CSS).

I never understood the 'yellowed pages' thing. I have hundreds of paper books I want that feature to go away
To each his own.