Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM   #1336
darthyoda6
Connoisseur
darthyoda6 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.darthyoda6 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.darthyoda6 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.darthyoda6 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.darthyoda6 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.darthyoda6 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.darthyoda6 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.darthyoda6 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.darthyoda6 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.darthyoda6 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.darthyoda6 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kobo Glo, Nexus 7 2012, Acer Iconia W510
I also got an email today on my active account with 4 credits. It's a spend 3 credits, get a $10 coupon. Purchases have to be made by June 26.

Details:
You received this offer because you had at least 3 credits in your account as of June 21, 2017. You must use 3 or more credits between June 23 and June 26, 2017 @ 11:59 PM PT (US) to be eligible for the $10 coupon. The promotion applies only to items sold by audible.com. The same items sold by other sellers (e.g., audible.co.uk) do not qualify. Coupons cannot be resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other Audible account, except where required by law. This promotion may not be combined with other offers. An Audible account is required to be eligible for this promotion. Limit one reward per customer. Your coupon for $10 will be dropped into your account no later than June 30, 2017. The coupon will expire on August 1, 2017. Other terms and conditions apply, including those available here: here. If you violate any of the terms or conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the offer will not apply. Audible reserves the right to modify or cancel at any time. Void where prohibited.
darthyoda6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM   #1337
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Daily Deals -- exp 23 Jun

Last edited by tubemonkey; Yesterday at 10:57 AM.
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:59 AM   #1338
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthyoda6 View Post
I also got an email today on my active account with 4 credits. It's a spend 3 credits, get a $10 coupon. Purchases have to be made by June 26.

Details:
You received this offer because you had at least 3 credits in your account as of June 21, 2017. You must use 3 or more credits between June 23 and June 26, 2017 @ 11:59 PM PT (US) to be eligible for the $10 coupon. The promotion applies only to items sold by audible.com. The same items sold by other sellers (e.g., audible.co.uk) do not qualify. Coupons cannot be resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other Audible account, except where required by law. This promotion may not be combined with other offers. An Audible account is required to be eligible for this promotion. Limit one reward per customer. Your coupon for $10 will be dropped into your account no later than June 30, 2017. The coupon will expire on August 1, 2017. Other terms and conditions apply, including those available here: here. If you violate any of the terms or conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the offer will not apply. Audible reserves the right to modify or cancel at any time. Void where prohibited.
Thanks - will add to OP
Old Yesterday, 12:26 PM   #1339
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthyoda6 View Post

Weird. I have three credits also and no email
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM   #1340
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Aside from the medley of promotions from Audible, it seems that there have been a lot of them lately.

There is no analysis on my part forthcoming--it's just an observation.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; Yesterday at 03:18 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM   #1341
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3 [White], Amazon Phone & Fire 10 & Kobo Aura [6"]
I took the plunge got the Year of Audible Membership! I have been thinking of going Listen Light for $8 per month No Credits But Full membership 1 cr per month was only $1 more ... seemed silly Not to get it

for letting me know about this Deal
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM   #1342
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK HD, Samsung GS7, Laptop, Desktop. RIP: Palms, NOOK Tablet, SGS4
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Aside from the medley of promotions from Audible, it seems that there have been a lot of them lately.

There is no analysis on my part forthcoming--it's just an observation.
I"ll "take the plunge" to 'splain you this seasonal deluge:

This is June, Audiobook Month. Ergo, audiobook purveyors are "making it rain".
See:https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF...udiobook+month
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM   #1343
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, HDX 8.9, AuraHD, NookHD+, Kindle 2,3,T, Opus, iPhone 6, +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
I took the plunge got the Year of Audible Membership! I have been thinking of going Listen Light for $8 per month No Credits But Full membership 1 cr per month was only $1 more ... seemed silly Not to get it

for letting me know about this Deal
The $99 is a good deal, but I thought Listener Light was around $10 for the entire year? (at least that's what I was offered in the past)
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:31 AM   #1344
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
The $99 is a good deal, but I thought Listener Light was around $10 for the entire year? (at least that's what I was offered in the past)
It's still $10 as far as I know. I haven't seen any changes in the plan.
Old Today, 01:34 AM   #1345
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 24 Jun
Old Today, 01:49 AM   #1346
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3 [White], Amazon Phone & Fire 10 & Kobo Aura [6"]
The e-mail Audible sent me last year said it was $7.99 per month No Crs But you could you could take advantage of sales.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:10 AM   #1347
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
The e-mail Audible sent me last year said it was $7.99 per month No Crs But you could you could take advantage of sales.
I haven't seen that plan before and I must say that it's rather expensive for a no credit plan.