Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 05-14-2018, 07:27 PM   #1
thekidsmom
Connoisseur
thekidsmom began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab 3, nook, Nexus 7, iPad
Bought a Kobo Aura, now what (re: Calibre)?

I recently bought a Kobo Aura and am a long time Calibre user (on my Samsung tablet). Is there a 'now that you have a Kobo Aura, here's what you do to make Calibre play nicely with it' guide for newbies?

I added the Kobo utility plugin to Calibre, but don't want to start futzing with it until I have at least a bit of a clue as to the potential outcome.

Thanks.
thekidsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 07:32 PM   #2
thekidsmom
Connoisseur
thekidsmom began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab 3, nook, Nexus 7, iPad
I answered my own question! There is a HELP link on the plugin...DOH! What a novel concept!
thekidsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 10:06 PM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekidsmom View Post
I answered my own question! There is a HELP link on the plugin...DOH! What a novel concept!
Weird what those software authors will get up to.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote