Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-24-2010, 01:33 AM   #1
flyash
Groupie
flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
How to organize library on Nook?

I'm using Calibre with a Nook. Is there anyway to organize the books in My Documents? For those of you familiar with Sony's Collections, is there anything similar to that, that lets you jump right to a subset of your books? Or are you really limited to the sort by title or author or most recent (this last option isn't terrible)?
flyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:53 AM   #2
BookJunkieLI
Evangelist
BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle 4, Nook Gl4, Nook STR, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500,
You'll need to softroot your Nook and install NookLibrary from Nookdevs to get that kind of functionality. You can find instructions on how to do it here - http://nookdevs.com/Softroot

Beth
BookJunkieLI is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2010, 12:22 PM   #3
flyash
Groupie
flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks. I think I'll wait on softrooting it until it's confirmed safe on the Nook Wifi.
flyash is offline   Reply With Quote