Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 12-28-2016, 03:57 AM   #1
pbw
pbw began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Updating user guidel for 0.9.7

I've started modifying the 0.7.2 User Guide to reflect changes between 0.7.2 and 0.9.7, using Sigil, of course. Any tips about differences would be appreciated.

Perhaps Dave could tell me how the toolbar images (and other images) were generated. Some specifics would save a lot of experimenting.
pbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 04:07 AM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbw View Post
I've started modifying the 0.7.2 User Guide to reflect changes between 0.7.2 and 0.9.7, using Sigil, of course. Any tips about differences would be appreciated.
I already created an updated version that needs proofreading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbw View Post
Perhaps Dave could tell me how the toolbar images (and other images) were generated. Some specifics would save a lot of experimenting.
AFAIK, they were taken with the macOS version, however, since most users use Windows, Windows screenshots might be better.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2016, 07:29 AM   #3
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
[QUOTE=Doitsu;3449157]I already created an updated version that needs proofreading.

Thank you for your work.
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 08:23 AM   #4
fendesa
Enthusiast
fendesa began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara
Quote:
I already created an updated version that needs proofreading
Thank you +1000 @Pbw @Doitsu

Last edited by fendesa; 12-29-2016 at 08:26 AM.
fendesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 03:19 PM   #5
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader
Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite3, Kobo aura one, kobo touch 2.0, Kobo Clara HD,Poke2
Hello, I sent you a private message in your user account to continue the old dialogue.
Owl_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
documentation, user guide