Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Has vivaldirules' diet gone too far?
Yes 3 11.54%
No, I can still see him 6 23.08%
The blue one next to the German one 2 7.69%
Portugal 4 15.38%
I fear he will eat Harv and Vera 2 7.69%
It is part of the worldwide bacon and chocolate shortage 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-2009, 09:29 AM   #31
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
This may require some intervention by the pack leader. Where is WDE when you need him?
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:18 AM   #32
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Walkies .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:36 PM   #33
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Methinks the pup needs more bacon kibble.

Either that or he needs to let his hair grow out. The shaved look just isn't him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
He quit eating big guard dog bacon and switched to puppy chow. Now look what happened!
We should force feed him, just like the geese for 'foie gras'.

VR! C'm'here boy! Got some bacon for ya!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:39 PM   #34
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
We should force feed him, just like the geese for 'foie gras'.

VR! C'm'here boy! Got some bacon for ya!

.psssst VR, he's also got desertgrandma's stick behind his back .... .

Old 03-11-2009, 02:59 PM   #35
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
.psssst VR, he's also got desertgrandma's stick behind his back .... .

I heard you! Were you talking to someone?
Old 03-11-2009, 03:00 PM   #36
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
I heard you! Were you talking to someone?
Me ?

Of course not your lordship ....
Old 03-11-2009, 03:06 PM   #37
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Me ?

Of course not your lordship ....
Then if you were not talking to me, you were talking against me. Put em up of I'll down your kilt.

Last edited by yvanleterrible; 03-11-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:35 PM   #38
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
This may require some intervention by the pack leader. Where is WDE when you need him?
I believe he stole my bacon earlier this week, which is forgivable because of his state of anorexia, but I will offer to share what I have.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:36 PM   #39
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
worth 1,000 words
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #40
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
I believe he stole my bacon earlier this week, which is forgivable because of his state of anorexia, but I will offer to share what I have.

WDE.
What a sweet offer. I'm glad our puppies are such good buddies to each other!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:45 AM   #41
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Diet Bacon?

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:10 AM   #42
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Diet Bacon?

Cheers,
Marc
Yuck! Does that stuff really exist?
Old 03-12-2009, 09:13 AM   #43
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Diet Bacon?

Cheers,
Marc
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #44
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
That is sooooo gross! I love it!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:20 AM   #45
GeoffC

Beer & Bacon