Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-06-2013, 03:14 AM   #1
SONOiO
SONOiO began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
hours read - where in sqlite-Database

Hello, does someone know where to find the statistics (hours read, books read etc.) in the KoboReader.sqlite database (I own a Kobo Aura, but I suppose the database structure is the same in all models)?

Thanks, SONOiO
SONOiO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:41 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
All the Kobo devices share the same database design. The desktop app as well. Don't know about the Android based devices and apps.

What you are after is in the Event table. When a book finished books have a row with EventType=5 is added, or the EventCount is updated.

You might also need to look at EventType=1020 and 1021 rows. These seem to be open and close records for the books.

Times are recorded in the ExtraData column. Unfortunately, it is a BLOB and I don't know how it is encoded.

I have posted comments the different event types before. A search should find the list I have.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote