Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 11-30-2017, 05:32 PM   #1
Larla
Addict
Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab S5E 12" Tablet
Beginning of line cut off

I just started several new books on iPhone and noticed this behavior. Either the first letter(s) or last letter(s) of each line are missing. I think this happened after adjusting margin size; but I have played with margin settings a lot and this behavior still occurs.

Sometimes the whole page will be correct but then going to next page this problem will appear on the succeeding pages.

NOTE: I stopped execution of Marvin (not just closing it) and restarted and now all appears OK. Somehow something got corrupted in that image of Marvin. I'm leaving this thread in case anyone else runs into this problem.
Larla is offline   Reply With Quote