Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-26-2022, 04:45 AM   #1
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
nova2 with new v3.2 firmware

With notes application, sometime, i noticed that the physical eraser on the back of the pen it's not recognized as such but keep writing as a pen
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 08:19 AM   #2
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

so i guess i'm alone with this behaviour
Advert
Old 02-11-2022, 11:11 AM   #3
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
I only have a Poke3 so I can't don't know how Notes is handling the eraser. I'm not sure if my Poke3+Wacom tablet will give me any insight, but if you'd care to pull a copy of the Notes apk, park it somewhere and give me a PM I'll take a look.
Renate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 01:52 AM   #4
underscore
Addict

Hello Renate, thank you for your proposal.
In the end i saw at least another person being able to reproduce same issue.
I even told Onyx by using the chat inside push.boox.com and they said it will be fixed with a new version.

There is a new "my deep guide" video about issues with 3.2