Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-04-2021, 05:29 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I can let you know on Wednesday when mine arrives. I’ve had third party origami covers before and they fold back fine, just like a normal cover. It’s just not a solid flat piece.
Thanks. I don't need a stand. But I do need a cover. I'll go for a Kobo Cover I'll can get it on Amazon as I can return it easy if I don't like it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 05:41 PM   #17
Josieb1
Wizard
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Forma, Libra2, LibraH20, ClaraHD, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Does the Kobo cover fold back like a regular cover or are we stuck using it as a stand? I'm about to pull the trigger on a Libra 2 but I need to know about the cover. Thanks.
If it helps these pictures are of my third party origami case for the Libra H20, it’s by Kwmobile. The official case looks the same style. It folds back fine as a normal cover but instead of one flat piece you have three pieces.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ED00200E-7AFD-4AF5-B8DE-AFE393D47ED6.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	190647   Click image for larger version

Name:	0C76406C-7BDC-46EF-A3A6-65ADFEE6259C.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	598.2 KB
ID:	190648   Click image for larger version

Name:	98DAF40F-836B-4347-841E-88625C6ED236.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	581.3 KB
ID:	190649   Click image for larger version

Name:	51F7B45E-188C-4D0C-BEAE-5FE38EAB71C3.jpeg
Views:	47
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	190650  

Last edited by Josieb1; 12-04-2021 at 05:45 PM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 05:42 PM   #18
Josieb1
Wizard
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Thanks. I don't need a stand. But I do need a cover. I'll go for a Kobo Cover I'll can get it on Amazon as I can return it easy if I don't like it.
Earlier today they had the red and the slate blue in stock, i went for the red.
Old 12-04-2021, 05:44 PM   #19
Josieb1
Wizard

Quote:
The black is also in stock.
Old 12-04-2021, 06:32 PM   #20
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
Earlier today they had the red and the slate blue in stock, i went for the red.
I've ordered the red cover as I like the color.

Thanks for the photos. It helped me decide to get a Kobo cover instead of waiting.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 08:39 PM   #21
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage, Forma, Libra 2 & H₂0, Mini, Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
The Libra 2 cover folds back nornally and the quality is excellent.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 09:57 PM   #22
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura One, Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro, Pixel C
Quote:

If it helps, I've had the folding covers for both Aura One and Forma ... I simply refuse to fold them. I don't need a stand either. There's a little slight "flop" feel, but it's not bad. The Aura One cover is still going strong. Forma cover is not old enough to know how well it will last, as I've only had it since mid-September.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 11:12 PM   #23
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
The Libra 2 cover folds back nornally and the quality is excellent.
Kobo lists two covers for the Libra 2. The Basic SleepCover does just folds back. The SleepCover can be used as a stand. But, if it is anything like the cover for the Libra H2O, it folds flat against the back of the device with no issue. You have to deliberately fold it into the stand. I rarely read with it in the stand, but, I do use it when fiddling and want the device on my desk while testing things.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote