Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-18-2010, 07:11 PM   #1
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
$2.00 off one kobobooks ebook through 9/19

GET YOUR DISCOUNT IN 3 EASY STEPS

1. Choose your eBook & click on “Buy Now”,
2. Sign in or create an account
3. Type in discount code* – twodollars – & click submit

Start Shopping » http://www.kobobooks.com

* Offer valid from September 18, 2010 at 12:00 AM through September 19, 2010 11:59 PM. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be used to adjust amount paid on previous purchases. Discount code is valid for $2.00 off an individual eBook purchase excluding Hachette Book Group USA, Harper Collins, Simon & Schuster, Penguin, Macmillan, and all respective subsidiary imprints. We reserve the right to change or end this offer at any time without notice.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 08:45 PM   #2
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Just FYI but this discount is good for more than one book! I just cleaned out my wishlist and got a ton of books, two dollars off every one.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2010, 12:49 AM   #3
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Not only is it good for more than one book, but there is a bunch of stuff on Kobo that costs less than $2, and you can get it all free with the coupon.

I'm still wandering about the site, seeing what I can find.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:38 AM   #4
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
Bummer; it doesn't seem to be working now.
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:24 AM   #5
Flyweight
Flyweight began at the beginning.

Device: Nook, Kindle 3
It works. I just used it. It won't work for certain publishers, so pay attention to that.
Flyweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2010, 07:54 PM   #6
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
I've been picking up stuff I really intend to read and that is otherwise a bit too pricey -- like Georges Simenon Maigret novels. I either have never read them, or read them years ago -- but can't bring myself to pay $8 to $10 each for them. But $6 to $8 ... four a couple? Well, yes ... cause I know I will really enjoy them ... and it makes them cheaper than Amazon.

I am currently reading Grave Doubts by John Moss -- saved $2! -- which is a terrific police procedural set in Toronto (and Hogg's Hollow at that, where I grew up). It opens as an 1830s home is being demolished and two headless corpses, dressed in upper class finery for their day, are found well preserved in a sealed chamber in the house. It's a Castle Mystery, an imprint of Dundurn Press -- exclusive to kobobooks as an e-book as far as I can see.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote