Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-10-2010, 01:04 AM   #1
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
away for a few days

...just in case anyone wonders. no need to send out a search party. probably. see you soon...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:05 AM   #2
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
NO! you canʻt do it!! DONʻT GO!!

are you coming to visit me? I should really clean a little...
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-10-2010, 01:06 AM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
NO! you canʻt do it!! DONʻT GO!!
aw ! you're sweet. i'm sure you won't even notice i'm gone though.

Quote:
are you coming to visit me? I should really clean a little...
technically, cleaning is what i should be doing right now. but. have i mentioned that it's the middle of the night here ? i just can't seem to find the energy to even stand up.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:19 AM   #4
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
aw ! you're sweet. i'm sure you won't even notice i'm gone though.
Only because I donʻt have enough brain cells left.

Quote:
technically, cleaning is what i should be doing right now. but. have i mentioned that it's the middle of the night here ? i just can't seem to find the energy to even stand up.
See, if you lived here, itʻd only be 8:19 and youʻd still be awake enough to clean my house... err, I mean your house....
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:21 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Only because I donʻt have enough brain cells left.
who does ? it's the middle of the bleedin night !

Quote:
See, if you lived here, itʻd only be 8:19 and youʻd still be awake enough to clean my house... err, I mean your house....
Advert
Old 03-10-2010, 01:57 AM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Aw, we'll miss you mucho!!! I sure hope that you are going somewhere exciting and relaxing.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:04 AM   #7
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Come back soon!!
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:04 AM   #8
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Aw, we'll miss you mucho!!!
aw, thank you dreams.

Quote:
I sure hope that you are going somewhere exciting and relaxing.
not really. well... maybe for certain values of "exciting" and "relaxing". i'm going to have an opération. the surgeon assures me he does these all the time (5 before breakfast with his eyes closed) so don't worry, it should go fine. although, since it will be under general anesthésia, at least i'll get some sleep (you mentioned relaxing ?)... i can't wait for that : i had to get up at 5 this morning to have breakfast before 6, which is completely barbaric. it's the middle of the night even now as far as i'm concerned and if anyone needed any proof the cats STILL have not woken up and asked for breakfast. so i am dead tired, since i only went to bed around 3 (lots and lots of things to take care of before).

still plenty to do but i'm finding it strangely difficult to get up from this chair...
Old 03-10-2010, 02:04 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Come back soon!!
i'll do my best.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:12 AM   #10
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

So sorry that your break is for something so stressful. You tell that surgeon to keep his eyes OPEN for your operation!
Old 03-10-2010, 02:14 AM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
So sorry that your break is for something so stressful. You tell that surgeon to keep his eyes OPEN for your operation!
oh, i will ! plus, it's planned for 1pm so he should have had breakfast as well.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:16 AM   #12
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
that's much more kind than my knee surgery where I could not have anything (including water!) after midnight and had to be at the hospital at 0530!!! take advantage of the time to sleep as much as you can!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:24 AM   #13
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Quote:
oh, i will ! plus, it's planned for 1pm so he should have had breakfast as well.
Have you filled your liseuse? Purchased enough tea? Filled your cupboards with comfort food? (favorite feel good food)

Darn, too bad you don't live closer. You need someone to say, "Poor baby" as they cater to your every want and need.

I'll be thinking of you
Old 03-10-2010, 03:29 AM   #14
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Zelda, I trust that the operation will be a total success and wish you a comfortable and speedy recovery.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:13 AM   #15
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
*checks post time*

bah, middle of the night... I was already halfway work at that time!

But good luck and we'll miss you!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote