Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #1
miketeebo
miketeebo began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 7
Nook Library - Books show multiple times

All, I'm new here and recently got a Nexus 7 and installed the Nook app since I had the first Nook. The problem I have is that after I transferred all my non-B&N books to the device certain books show up multiple times in the library. One shows up 27 times. Any ideas why this might be and if there is a way I can get it to only show up 1 time. Thank you for your help.

Mike
miketeebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:20 PM   #2
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
Don't have a Nexus, so I can't be of much help. But I would suggest start by looking in memory to see if the books are actually in there more than once. You should have a "Nook" folder in the Nexus's storage and in the Nook folder will be a "MyDocuments" folder. This is where you should've copied your books to. Start by looking there.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert