Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 07-02-2012, 09:45 AM   #1
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Fire not syncing Docs

Anyone having trouble with Docs mailed to the Fire/Kindle not syncing properly. My docs will sync from my Kindle Keyboard or Kindle app on my iPhone, but Last page read, Highlights or Bookmarks will not sync From the Fire to other devices.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:54 AM   #2
jswinden
Nameless Being

I've had this problem on and off since the last FW update. I rarely use my Fire now that I've got a Touch, but I have even had purchased books stop syncing half way through the book. With the purchased books I was able to delete then re-download them to correct the problem. I cannot remember if that worked with personal docs.
Advert
Old 07-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #3
hn333
Addict
hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire
Personal Doc's only sync from Kindle Fire to Kindle fire.
hn333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:44 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Just remove the pdoc from the Fire and redownload from the cloud. You will now be at the last place sync from your other Kindle. I do this all the time and it works fine.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #5
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Just remove the pdoc from the Fire and redownload from the cloud. You will now be at the last place sync from your other Kindle. I do this all the time and it works fine.
It does sync from my Kindle Keyboard to my Fire but not the other way around, from my Fire to my Kindle.

Carol
Advert
Old 07-02-2012, 06:57 PM   #6
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by hn333 View Post
Personal Doc's only sync from Kindle Fire to Kindle fire.
You may be right.

Carol
Old 07-02-2012, 09:13 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
It does sync from my Kindle Keyboard to my Fire but not the other way around, from my Fire to my Kindle.

Carol
For me it's the other way around. Kindle Fire to Kindle works fine but Kindle to Kindle Fire does not work.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:22 PM   #8
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
For me it's the other way around. Kindle Fire to Kindle works fine but Kindle to Kindle Fire does not work.
Weird isn't it?

Carol
Old 07-03-2012, 12:04 AM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Weird isn't it?

Carol
Very. I can sync from my KF to my Kindles but I have to delete each title on my KF and redownload to update to the last read page from my Kindles.