Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-14-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
sherrylkingwilds
Fantasy Bookwright
sherrylkingwilds began at the beginning.

Device: tablet, android
FREE FANTASY NOVEL: Daughter of Air and Storm

Daughter of Air and Storm by Sherryl King-Wilds, free at Smashwords

Abstract: A child is born under the darkest of moons. Soon, she finds the elemental power of air has given her strange and frightening magics. Through her mother's intervention, the girl--Larka--lives to be bound to Gilly, the weather witch.

But the weather witch is a harsh and unpredictable mistress. Escape seems impossible for Larka until the air elemental shows the girl kindness. At this, she entrusts the course of her life to its guardianship. The air elemental, however, has ambitions of its own. . . .

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/313044

Coupon code for free download: AL68N.
Expires: July 14, 2013

Epub format
sherrylkingwilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #2
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
I'll give it a try. Thank you.
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:28 AM   #3
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
i would have given it a try, but it's not available in any format but epub and isn't available to read online
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 01:42 PM   #4
sherrylkingwilds
Fantasy Bookwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
I'll give it a try. Thank you.
Hope you like. Any constructive criticism would be appreciated.
Old 06-19-2013, 01:45 PM   #5
sherrylkingwilds
Fantasy Bookwright

A Possible Solution

Basschick, if you want I can convert the book to a mobi (Kindle format) and email it to you. Send me a private message with your email address if you would like that. I promise I won't spam you.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:15 PM   #6
sherrylkingwilds
Fantasy Bookwright

Also, basschick and others with this problem, there is another possible solution. Calibre is a software for e-book management: calibre-ebook.com. It converts from mobi to epub format and vice versa. Might be a longer term solution to what could be an ongoing problem with authors like me.

I play bass guitar too, not very well, least not yet. Very happy to see another lady who plays bass.

Take care.

Sherryl
Old 06-27-2013, 06:53 PM   #7
sherrylkingwilds
Fantasy Bookwright

We've ended the free download of this ebook for the moment. It'll be back soon, though.

Tags
free fantasy, free sf/fantasy