Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-21-2011, 08:23 PM   #16
Zanshin
Connoisseur
Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 4 (non-touch), Kindle DX Graphite, Asus Transformer
A Kindle DXG bought 380$ is only worth 135$? Wow...
Zanshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:39 PM   #17
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
I wonder what they'd give me for my Newton MP120 or my iPAQ 3850. :-)
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:49 PM   #18
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
I wonder what they'd give me for my Newton MP120 or my iPAQ 3850. :-)
You would probably have to pay them.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:51 AM   #19
MikeCL
Zealot
MikeCL began at the beginning.

Device: KKB-3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshin View Post
A Kindle DXG bought 380$ is only worth 135$? Wow...

When will this model ever drop in price? I wonder how many e-readers are this same size? $380 is a lot for something that is about to be off the market.
MikeCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 05:10 AM   #20
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I'll just save up and get the Kindle Fire sometime after it comes out. Though I hope they improve the battery life down the road. 8 hrs vs a week or more (depending on app use) isn't much of a good trade I don't think.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 07:19 AM   #21
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Actually, I'd say we're lucky to be getting any trade in value whatsoever. What other electronic whizzbangs can you name that have an official trade in program? They're like computers... obsolete before you open the box it came in.

I'd take 40 bucks on my $349 K2, rather than go through the hassle of trying to sell it myself, but I'm just not in the market for a new device right now. It still works fine for my reading needs. If I were looking to upgrade, I'd take $40 of Amazon credit for my old device in a heartbeat.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:41 AM   #22
burrego
burrego has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.burrego has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.burrego has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.burrego has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.burrego has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle
Seems decent for some models.
burrego is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fire, kindle, trade