Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-16-2012, 04:20 PM   #22156
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I am ADHD so caffiene actually calms me down and too much of it makes me sleepy. This is why I found tea, I needed the caffeine to calm down but not too much to make me tired. (sigh)

We are starting solids at breakfast tomorrow. Hopefully that will help.
With our two kids we found that they stopped sleeping when they were ready for solid food, ie. they were hungry.

With our first, we waited till the books said we should move to solids (and suffered many sleepless nights as a result). With the second, we started solids as soon as he started not sleeping through the night as he had before. It worked for us, I hope it works for you.

Pinot Grigio in my glass.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:25 PM   #22157
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
In my glass: Rieden Selection Grüner Veltliner Kaiserhofkellerei 2011.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #22158
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Wow! What's that?
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:28 PM   #22159
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Wow! What's that?
Very nice white wine from Austria
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:35 PM   #22160
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
NINE HOURS LEFT!

Then we test for our First Degree Black Belt! My entire family!

I guess this would not be a good time to put Kahlua in my cup?
Good luck to you all.

Fresh coffee in my cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2012, 04:51 PM   #22161
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Water in my cup.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:57 PM   #22162
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Sweet Potatoes for breakfast the next few days. Maybe lunch.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:14 PM   #22163
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Very nice! I'm having tea.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #22164
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Yup. Very nice.

Tea for me tonight. I'm driving, so a mug of Phoenix Mountain Oolong.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:26 PM   #22165
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quake1028 View Post
pdurrant

Do you have a recipe for that wholemeal bread with the honey and nuts you sometimes talk about?
Well, in my breadmaker: 400g strong wholemeal bread. 3-4ml of dried quick-acting yeast, 50g chopped walnuts, 270g water, and 30-50ml of honey.

I had some today, in fact (it freezes well, so I had the second half of a loaf I baked a week or two back). Quite dense (wholemeal doesn't tend to rise as much unless very strong indeed), but very tasty.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:32 PM   #22166
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Hey jude, don't make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.

Hey jude, don't be afraid.
You were made to go out and get her.
The minute you let her under your skin,
Then you begin to make it better.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfTrthOpKCA )

Good morning, everyone! Strange weather... One day spectacular sunshine and blue skies, and the next raining cats and dogs! I'm glad I got out yesterday, cuz today is only good for taking black and white photos of smokers huddled outside of buildings trying to stay dry enough to smoke a cigarette! Thank God I don't have to put up with that any more!

Some East India Company's "Assam" tea this morning, along with a green salad with balsamic vinegar for breakfast. I'm going to break my diet tonight with a French bread that's rising in the kitchen, so I need to take it easy for breakie and lunch. The fat is still dropping off slowly but surely, but the weight is moving more slowly as my muscles get back to where they should have been all along. Yesterday I fairly FLEW up the steep hill to the temple! I knew there were no photos that I wanted to take along the way so I really pumped. Felt good when I reached the top too. Gosh... 5 months ago I couldn't climb two flights of stairs... Just a bit of determination, a good osteopath, and a lot of work... It's a miracle!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kyomizu6.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	334.5 KB
ID:	96270   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kyomizu2.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	337.3 KB
ID:	96271  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:22 PM   #22167
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Hey jude, don't make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.

Hey jude, don't be afraid.
You were made to go out and get her.
The minute you let her under your skin,
Then you begin to make it better. <snip>
How funny that you finally post a song that is the one song I will always turn off or change a station when I hear it. I do not like how it makes me feel. I haven't been able to figure out exactly why I have such a strong reaction. I do remember it was always playing, over and over, and older friends were going off to war.

Awesome about your energy level after just a short while.

Fresh coffee in my cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:47 PM   #22168
CaptMurdock
CaptMurdock began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch 4th gen
Iced mint sun tea.
CaptMurdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #22169
Lima Bean
Groupie
Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm dreaming of Bahama Mamas. They taste good and it's fun to say . . . Bahama Mama, Bahama Mama, Bahama Mama.
Lima Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:38 PM   #22170
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
W00T!

Today, my entire family earned Black Belts. What did you do?
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?