just found this wonderful forum about ebook readers
i'll get a kindle dx next month as a gift to my sef
gonna bothers you soon with stupid question

Happen
Happen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Hi Happen, and welcome to Mobile Read!
Don't you worry about asking stupid questions, if you are wondering about something, chances are people have wondered about it before! We are happy you are here!
Enjoy your new toy!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Happen and welcome to MobileRead. Be sure and let us know when you get your Kindle
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:59 AM   #4
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Happen!

We love stupid questions!! Actually the members here at Mobileread are notoriously helpful. Congrats on your new toy!

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:50 PM   #5
Happen
Happen began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
is it just me who feels this forum show real hospitality?
i feel like to check my thread everyday
Advert
Old 08-25-2009, 04:01 PM   #6
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Did you get your DX yet?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:08 PM   #7
moon light
Banned
moon light began at the beginning.

Device: none
welcome to you.
moon light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:49 PM   #8
Happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Did you get your DX yet?
not yet. in next month
to be more accurate: september the 18th
Old 08-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #9
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happen View Post
is it just me who feels this forum show real hospitality?
i feel like to check my thread everyday
When I first arrived here, I logged on three times a day just to check! Now, of course, I'm on MR 4 hours a day and have hundreds (maybe more dozens) of threads I absolutely need to follow

Did you know you already were addicted?
Old 08-25-2009, 07:43 PM   #10
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome, Happen!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:56 AM   #11
Happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
When I first arrived here, I logged on three times a day just to check! Now, of course, I'm on MR 4 hours a day and have hundreds (maybe more dozens) of threads I absolutely need to follow

Did you know you already were addicted?
YES. I AM ADDICTED.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:53 AM   #12
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Hello Happen! Glad that you found MR! It's a wonderful place to be! (Now forget about getting any work done... )

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #13
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happen View Post
YES. I AM ADDICTED.
Unfortunately, there's no help
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:10 PM   #14
Verencat
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Unfortunately, there's no help
And no way out - believe me, many of us made a thorough search...
Old 08-28-2009, 01:28 AM   #15
Happen

oh, my DX (dear ex??), why can't you come earlier?