Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-18-2017, 03:50 PM   #1
revjoe
revjoe began at the beginning.

Device: none
Content Server Library List.

Just updated to 3.0, and love the ability to select libraries from the list. I am confused though as I can't tell how that list is built, or if there is a way to customize the list.

I have compared the list in the web interface to the lists in Quick Switch, Remove Library as well as the 5 libraries listed on the Calibre Library drop down. None of these match the list of libraries in the content server.

Ideally I would like a way to specify a list of libraries. Is this possible?

Thanks

Joe
revjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 12:08 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You have to setup user accounts for that. You can specify which libraries and which virtual libraries each user account can see.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert