Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 12-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Looking for an ePub Splitter Tool

I'm looking for a relatively easy to use tool to allow the splitting of various Omnibus ePubs down to their individual books.

Yes I do realize that one technique is to use Sigil, but when you need to remove 90+ chapters from an ePub along with all corresponding entries in the various elements of the ePub it gets tedious.

I suppose ideally would be looking for a tool that would allow me to select (via checkboxes for instance) which components of an ePub to retail, and then ensure that the other elements of the ePub were correctly updated to reflect the changes.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:27 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
It's still a manual process as far as I know. I don't know of any tools that automate the process (or at least make it easier). I'd love to be proven wrong, though.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote