Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-30-2019, 06:07 PM   #1
toscadera
Enthusiast
toscadera has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.toscadera has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.toscadera has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.toscadera has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony 600, Entourage Edge (soon...)
help me decide...notepro, note2 or max2?

Hi there,

in an ideal world, this is what I would like to do:
Open PDF academic journal article (no graphs), do highlights, scribble in the margins, etc. open a side note, on which to write notes, copy text from the journal article (Onyx customer support says that’s possible, is that actually true?), then change my handwritten text in the sidetone (and ideally the scribbles from the pdf) to typed text, export the side note to a text document. Open both annotated PDF and text document with notes and quotes on my computer. Keep manipulating the annotations on the PDF, and use the text file as the basis of my research paper.
Does this make sense? Is this possible with any of the OnyxBoox? Or at least partly? is 10.3 too small for side by side? Many thanks for your help!
toscadera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 10:40 PM   #2
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
pdf, 2 pages at the same time, max 2/3

10" is small.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert