Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-12-2008, 08:05 PM   #1
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Over 50? Out of Shape? Read This!

'Younger Next Year' by Chris Crowley and Harry Lodge. Goal of this book is to get you from age 50 to whatever year you die, in great health rather than degrading every year till you end up tied to a wheel chair in a nursing home.

Crowley is a retired lawyer who describes the rules and motivates you to follow them. Lodge is a doctor who discusses what happens inside you when you do exercise (or don't) and it is fascinating to read.

I read the pBook version back in 2005 and have been following it religiously ever since and can tell you the results are magnificent. You read this book and you have a plan and approach for getting back in shape.

'Younger Next Year' is the men's version and 'Younger Next Year for Women' is for the fairer sex. Both are excellent and they work!

And now it's available as an eBook at Sony at http://ebookstore.sony.com/search/eb...=n&s=&x=81&y=8
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:21 AM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Somehow I feel that there is not a lot in that book about leaning on a sign post outside a pub, but I'd be willing to take your word for it.

It's not yet available in Amazon or Fictionwise, but I'll be watching for it.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2008, 09:32 AM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Now see! There's Sony with some exclusives. Where are the huffers and puffers now!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:28 AM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Now see! There's Sony with some exclusives. Where are the huffers and puffers now!
Sony making exclusive deals is just BAD FOR ALL EBOOK USERS EVERWHERE. I am appalled that they would do this. Everyone should email Sony ASAP to tell them that they will be boycotting their store and not using their Sony readers until the practice is stopped. I always knew sony was evil!

BOb

:r ofl::rof l:
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote