Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 01-17-2014, 02:47 PM   #1
ebookread
Enthusiast
ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: PRS-T2, PRS-T3
full backup and restore just as PRST2?

hi folks,

i'd like to know if i can use the same procedure as with the PRST2 to make a backup image of my PRST3?
I would use the same tools and go the same way as described in this thread from the-ebook.org. (see translation below

http://translate.google.com/translat...dcb20622682830
ebookread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 05:24 PM   #2
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
T3 is currently and probably always will be unrootable.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2014, 07:44 PM   #3
Apis
Apis began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
T3 is currently and probably always will be unrootable.
That is bad news, what makes you say that?
Apis is offline   Reply With Quote