Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-27-2012, 05:39 PM   #1
tiniree
Zealot
tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Nook 1st Gen
Question Help! Can't delete "expired" library books!

When I was done with my sideloaded library books, I connected my Nook to my PC and went into Adobe Dig Ed and deleted the books.

The problem is that they are off the ADE site, but still on my Nook! How do I delete them off my Nook???
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #2
Catsnkites
Connoisseur
Catsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Libre
My experience with library books has been that I can delete them from ADE .. on the "borrowed" shelf ... but I have to manually delete them from my Nook ... either by using the Nook itself to delete them (I have a Classic and I go to Item->Options->Delete) or using Windows Explorer. I can't remember if I've tried hooking the Nook up to ADE and deleting them from the "Nook" shelf ... I'll try that with this batch of books.

I agree, it seems logical that, if you return a book, it should get deleted off the e-reader!
Catsnkites is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
adobe digital edition, delete library books, sideloaded