Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-05-2015, 11:33 PM   #76
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I updated and all seems fine. Calibre Companion and Mantano both work, so that's the major thing
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 12:51 AM   #77
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I got the Marshmallow update the other day on my Nexus 7. I haven't noticed any big changes so far. Google pushes these updates out in stages. I think I got this one sooner than they let me have Lollipop. On the previous Nexus 7, I had two accounts. The other account would generally receive access to Google app updates a couple of days before mine did. Even when I logged into the Play store on my PC, the store would show the previous version of the app as being the current version.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 09:05 AM   #78
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I updated and all seems fine. Calibre Companion and Mantano both work, so that's the major thing
Those are the only ones I use also. However, when I go to "about phone" there is no "check for updates" - I don't know when it disappeared. Any ideas?

OK. I'm an idiot today - I checked on my phone not my Nexus 7; the Nexus has the update button, but Marshmallow not there yet. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by peaceridge; 11-08-2015 at 09:17 AM.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 05:06 PM   #79
Tom Fitch
Tom Fitch began at the beginning.

Device: i-Pad II
I just hope my kids will not put it up in the barbecue...
Tom Fitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 05:40 PM   #80
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Fitch View Post
I just hope my kids will not put it up in the barbecue...
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote