Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-22-2012, 01:22 AM   #1
Gdzhlpr
Connoisseur
Gdzhlpr began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Calibre 0.9.11

Calibre will not see nook color with the newest version if the nook is not set up as MTP device.

If I disable the mass storage mode and change to mtp all works in Calibre world again.

Is this a new feature?
Gdzhlpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:23 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That has always been the case, nothing new about it in 0.9.11
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:10 AM   #3
Gdzhlpr
Connoisseur
Gdzhlpr began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
That has always been the case, nothing new about it in 0.9.11
Thank you for your prompt response

I was certain I was able to use as mass storage device previously. that means the card and the nook are not labeled in explorer and calibre sees the drive and the card backwards.
Gdzhlpr is offline   Reply With Quote