Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-05-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
Wigmaker
Wigmaker began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Thumbs up Vox FM updates?

Hi all, first post here,

Thinking about buying a Vox, but waited for reviews/feedback before dropping my cash (this forum's comments have been valuable in that regard).

Seems to me that even the kobo/kobobooks.com websites are rudimentary -- doesn't seem to be a means to add multiple books to a cart for checkout (one has to buy them individually right now?), I don't see an official forum (?) and I don't see a place where Kobo is posting Vox updates?

So my main question -- is there somewhere those of us that haven't bought the Vox can follow the firmware/app updates?

How about a master list of needed tweaks to make the Vox optimal?

Cheers,
-WM
Wigmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:02 PM   #2
blacknirvana
Connoisseur
blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Vox
that would actually be nice, both software and firmware updates
blacknirvana is offline   Reply With Quote