Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 09-22-2020, 05:32 PM   #1
Truti
Truti began at the beginning.

Device: none
Sending books to kindle doesn't work

i've downloaded the kindle app for my pc to read books, but When I send books to my kindle it doesn't appear anywhere and I have create a email that allows me to send books to my kindles but it doesn't work, I've tried everything. What can i do ?
Truti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 05:37 PM   #2
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
The Kindle app for PC doesn't have an @Kindle email address. You can't send books to the app that way.

Did you register the Kindle app to your Amazon account that holds your books? If you did, the books would be available to download to the app.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2020, 05:46 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truti View Post
i've downloaded the kindle app for my pc to read books, but When I send books to my kindle it doesn't appear anywhere and I have create a email that allows me to send books to my kindles but it doesn't work, I've tried everything. What can i do ?
Use Calibre with the DeDRM plugin. That way, you can remove the DRM. If you need help with the DeDRM plugin, you can ask at the URL given.

Download the eBooks from Amazon using "Download and transfer via USB".
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 04:58 PM   #4
Truti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
The Kindle app for PC doesn't have an @Kindle email address. You can't send books to the app that way.

Did you register the Kindle app to your Amazon account that holds your books? If you did, the books would be available to download to the app.
I did but I don't find them anywhere
Old 09-25-2020, 05:01 PM   #5
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truti View Post
I did but I don't find them anywhere
Launch the Kindle app, select ALL in the left hand column. If you still don't see your books, tap the sync button to the right of LIBRARY. It's a circle with two arrows.

This assumes the computer you're using is connected to the internet.
Advert
Old 09-25-2020, 05:02 PM   #6
Truti

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Use Calibre with the DeDRM plugin. That way, you can remove the DRM. If you need help with the DeDRM plugin, you can ask at the URL given.

Download the eBooks from Amazon using "Download and transfer via USB".
Thank you very much, I will try it
"Download and transfer via USB" but i use the kindle on my pc

Last edited by Truti; 09-25-2020 at 05:05 PM.
Old 09-25-2020, 07:13 PM   #7
Deskisamess
Wizard

The "Download and transfer" option won't work if you want your Kindle books to be in the Kindle for PC application. It is for those who have an actual Kindle device, but do not have easy access to WiFi for wireless delivery.
Old 09-25-2020, 08:47 PM   #8
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
The "Download and transfer" option won't work if you want your Kindle books to be in the Kindle for PC application. It is for those who have an actual Kindle device, but do not have easy access to WiFi for wireless delivery.
Or do not want KFX and do not want to jump through hoops to run Kindle for X.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote