Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 11-19-2020, 08:35 AM   #1
zzaino
Enthusiast
zzaino began at the beginning.

Location: I live in the best town in the best region in the best country of the world: Lucca, Toscana, Italia.
Device: Kindle paperwhite
Ebooks sort in CC

Hi
When I connect to calibre server, I can choose the order of the books, Then they are shown on the screen with the title in bold and under the authors, without indication of the series.
When disconnected the books downloaded into the device (android tablet) are instead shown with the title, series / number and authors.
I would like the series to always be shown
and books possibly displayed with the author in bold, followed by the title and series and number.
I've tried the various sort settings, but it seems there have been any variations.
(sorry for my English)
zzaino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 05:23 AM   #2
zzaino
Enthusiast
zzaino began at the beginning.

Location: I live in the best town in the best region in the best country of the world: Lucca, Toscana, Italia.
Device: Kindle paperwhite
Solved.
I bought Calibre Companion full version and now I have no problem.
I don't know if the problem was the demo version, but now it isn't important.
zzaino is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert