Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-25-2023, 09:08 PM   #1
AlysiaSilberg
AlysiaSilberg began at the beginning.

Device: none
UNEMPLOYABLE, How I Hired Myself

It all started with a pair of pretty pink roller skates.

I was just a little girl, living in Johannesburg, South Africa, my heart set on them. But I knew my parents couldn’t afford them.

So I formulated a plan. I started my first “small business,” selling old suits on the street until I’d made enough dough for the purchase.

The start of my life as an entrepreneur. A life that would rescue me from years of childhood trauma—from abuse, and turmoil, and even a gunshot wound—and eventually bring me all the way around the world, to Silicon Valley.

This is my story. A story of pain, and perseverance. Of love and romance. Of the “American Dream” we all gravitate towards like the green light in “The Great Gatsby.”

A story I want to share so that I can inspire you to change your life for the better. To guide you on your own extraordinary journey to personal and financial growth.

So put on your roller skates and get ready—you’re in for the ride of your life!

Alysia

If you're able to, we would be grateful if you could purchase a copy of "Unemployable," https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C1P8C23G leave a review on Amazon, and share it with your network.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 05-26-2023 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Changed shortened url
AlysiaSilberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 08:59 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Moderator Notice
In the future, please don't use shortened urls (or referral links) on Mobileread. I've changed this one to the full link. Thanks.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 10:31 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
@AlysiaSilberg your images do not work. You cannot use Google drive links to display images. Please fix your images.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 11:53 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
@AlysiaSilberg your images do not work. You cannot use Google drive links to display images. Please fix your images.

Jon, since you are commenting on images, only one image is actually allowed. (But this is also the author's first posting, as you'll note.)

By the way, if the author wishes to review Mobileread's Posting Guidelines (for self-promotion), here is the link which may be helpful for future reference:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=90052

To the author: Have fun! And good luck on your promotion.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 11:59 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Jon, since you are commenting on images, only one image is actually allowed. (But this is also the author's first posting, as you'll note.)
But we don't know if the OP is on other forums. The OP might not be a forum newbie.

I don't like to assume.
Old 05-26-2023, 12:22 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But we don't know if the OP is on other forums. The OP might not be a forum newbie.

I don't like to assume.

I'm basing my comment that this is appears to be a first post. I haven't done any further research.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 01:44 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I'm basing my comment that this is appears to be a first post. I haven't done any further research.
I'm not making assumptions. My first post on MR was not my first forum post.
Old 05-26-2023, 01:53 PM   #8
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Only 80p on Amazon UK, but not as famous a person as the blurb suggests?
Quote:
Showing results for alaska silvery. No results found for Alysia Silberg.

The page "Alysia Silberg" does not exist. You can create a draft and submit it for review, but consider checking the search results below to see whether the topic is already covered.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
biography, entrepreneur, memoir, success, technology