Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-02-2018, 09:09 PM   #1
Kiwisaurus
Member Retired
Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Exclamation PDF Margins Too Large!

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to read a sideloaded (I think that's the right term) PDF book called "Five Nights at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes" by Scott Cawthon. The margins were WAY too large, so I cropped them using a software called BRISS. I also tried Calibre, but that corrupted the file.

After cropping, there were 0 margins, so I uploaded the book to my Kobo Mini.

Although smaller, there are still margins on both sides!

I am sure I cropped all margins, and I double checked on my laptop, and yes. The margins are gone.

But why are they still being displayed on the Kobo?

I tried "Full-screen Mode" but that just made the footer slightly smaller, not effecting the side margins.

I have heard of this thing called KOreader.

Will it help my situation?

How can I fix this?

All ideas welcome.
Kiwisaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 07:43 AM   #2
jcn363
absolute beginner
jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ka1
Perhaps...

Good luck.
jcn363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 08:45 PM   #3
Kiwisaurus
Member Retired
Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcn363 View Post
Perhaps...

Good luck.
Thank you!

I am trying it out right now.

Kiwisaurus is offline   Reply With Quote