Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Deutsches Forum > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-24-2010, 02:03 PM   #1
KoopaOne
Austrian Bookworm
KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4
Unhappy @pocketbook.de Emailadressen tot?

Hi!

Kriege seit 2 Tagen alle Mails an info, service, support (usw.) zurück:
(GMX muss der Empfänger sein, gesendet mit gmail ...)

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mx0.gmx.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

Last edited by KoopaOne; 06-24-2010 at 04:53 PM.
KoopaOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:07 PM   #2
PocketGoods
Banned
PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoopaOne View Post
Hi!

Kriege seit 2 Tagen alle Mails an info, service, support (usw.) zurück:

Gerade überprüft und es geht..
PocketGoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2010, 04:52 PM   #3
KoopaOne
Austrian Bookworm
KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

na toll ...
Old 06-25-2010, 05:24 AM   #4
KoopaOne
Austrian Bookworm

Quote:

<pocketbook@gmx.de>:
Mail_loop_detected_-_Mailschleife_entdeckt/
Wie soll ich jetzt eine Nachricht verschicken, wenn die DORT in einer Mailschleife landet? :/