Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-23-2013, 02:18 PM   #1
austinmitchell
Enthusiast
austinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
crofflr - automated ebook deliveries from reading lists

Not seen anything about this service. Found it from a google search whilst trying to figure out how to get a weekly periodical of longform.org articles sent automatically to my Kindle. crofflr will do this (also daily) and supports:
  • Pinboard
  • Pocket
  • Longform.org
  • Longreads
  • Give Me Something To Read

via Kindle, email and Dropbox.

I've signed up ($5 one off fee) and should get my first delivery tomorrow. Anyone else heard of or use crofflr?

More here: http://www.crofflr.com

Last edited by austinmitchell; 06-23-2013 at 02:24 PM.
austinmitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 09:59 AM   #2
tejasvi88
tejasvi88 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle basic 8th Gen
Lightbulb

I also signed up today. Previously I used Instapaper's Send to Kindle feature which was free. But they have made it paid feature ($6/month). Croffler with a one-time payment of $5 is a much better deal. Use IFTTT + Pocket + Crofflr to reduce screen time to the extreme.
tejasvi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2018, 03:08 PM   #3
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 : Onyx Boox Max : Sony PRS-900 : Onyx Kepler Pro
Automated ebook deliveries eh?
sealbeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 03:51 AM   #4
Pulpmeister
Wizard
Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
By drone, perhaps?
Pulpmeister is offline   Reply With Quote