Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-17-2009, 04:35 PM   #1
Mookie
Major Major
Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PW
DR1000S For Sale

Hello all,

Sadly I must sell my DR1000S. It was a luxury that, in this economy I can no longer afford.

It was purchased in the beginning of February with the intention of loading my work library onto it. While the concept was sound, my employer isn't as supportive as I had initially been led to believe.

It is in pristine condition with the red bordered flip cover and an extra stylus.

Best offer by 3/24 takes it.

Regards,

Alex

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-29-2009 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Edited by Dr. Drib - Reader has sold.
Mookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
Semantic
Semantic began at the beginning.

Device: T2010
Where are you located? I'll offer 400 gbp to start things off
Semantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2009, 06:45 PM   #3
Mookie
Major Major
Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

The DR1000S for sale is located in Poughkeepsie, NY, USA.

Thanks for the kick off bid.

You are the high bidder.

Regards,

Alex
Old 03-29-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
roninwar
roninwar began at the beginning.

Device: Sony ereader 500
Is this still available?
roninwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:03 PM   #5
Mookie
Major Major

No, sorry. It's on it's merry way to London even as we speak.
Advert