Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 02-09-2021, 10:29 AM   #1
mfwic
mfwic began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glowlight
Nook Sideload

I have two Nook BNRVS10 E-Readers One unit will only accept some sideloads and the other will accept all sideloads. NOOK 1 - shows N/A for both SHOPVER and READOUT Ver where NOOK 2 shows 3.4.8.6 for shop and 5.0.1.4 for Readout. Could this be the reason for difficulty sideloading? NOOK 2 will accept all sideloads.
mfwic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 08:32 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
I don't understand the why the first one shows n/a for both its versions. It almost sounds like it's corrupted or rooted(?) or something. The second one is also odd. My Readouts version is the same (5.0.1.4) but my Shop version is completely different, v5.0.271. Is it possible that these have been rooted? Or maybe these weren't originally sold in the U.S.? Have you considered updating them? (Lot of questions and no answers. Sorry.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert