Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-10-2014, 10:54 AM   #1
Embark13
Embark13 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Making the most of CBR files on the Kindle Fire HD.

I've got a bunch of comics that I've been trying to put on my KF. They go on, but they are maybe 2/3 the size of the screen. I've tried messing with the options while converting it, but can't seem to get the comic to fill up the whole screen. Does anyone know what options I need to mess with to do that? Is it even possible? Thanks so much!
Embark13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:28 AM   #2
Embark13
Embark13 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Sorry, seems as though I got too eager and was supposed to post this in conversion, sorry!
Embark13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2014, 11:33 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Embark13 View Post
I've got a bunch of comics that I've been trying to put on my KF. They go on, but they are maybe 2/3 the size of the screen. I've tried messing with the options while converting it, but can't seem to get the comic to fill up the whole screen. Does anyone know what options I need to mess with to do that? Is it even possible? Thanks so much!
Did you choose Tablet as your default profile? Preferences: common optionsoutput profile:tablet) <- does not rescale existing images. eg. small stays small
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote