Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-07-2014, 09:08 PM   #1
McStubb
Connoisseur
McStubb began at the beginning.

Device: None
Series issue

Im looking for a way to download and create entries in my library for each book in a series so I can track which ones I have and which ones I need to get. Right now All im seeing is management of preexisting entries about a series. Any help would be appreciated.
McStubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 09:28 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by McStubb View Post
Im looking for a way to download and create entries in my library for each book in a series so I can track which ones I have and which ones I need to get. Right now All im seeing is management of preexisting entries about a series. Any help would be appreciated.
2 PI come to mind:
The Quality Check PI: Check Metadata: Check Series Gaps

and
The Import List PI Using the (from) Web Page section: < This takes some patience to learn how to use, but once mastered, you can add 'Empty Books' for those gaps in your series.
To later find those: Search: formats: false
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert