Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-11-2014, 10:23 AM   #1
Snow Sciles
Connoisseur
Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STG, PW2
Help with organising folders

Instead of saving all my ebooks to, nook files\my files\books

I want to create and access, nook files\my files\fanfiction

I'm not sure how to proceed as I don't know how to get Calibre to read one level up, it occurred to me that it automatically goes to Books, but how?

I'm currently using this template

Code:
{#fandom:'test($, strcat( '!', $), field('authors'))'}/{title}
It must be possible because "my files" also contains folders for documents and newspapers.

I'm thinking I have to use the full Nook path, otherwise Calibre will create a fanfiction folder inside Books. Is this true?

I'm working with

Code:
contains(

current_library_name(),

(Fanfiction Library),

#fandom/{title}

)
I want to set an action up for every library.
Snow Sciles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 03:29 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
You can use Save to Disk or Connect to Folder to send books wherever you want. But I would think calibre sends them there because that is where the device looks for books. On the Kindle, books MUST go in the "documents" folder.
Disclaimer: this is a total guess since I know nothing about the Nook. Feel free to ignore me if I'm wrong.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 07:20 PM   #3
Snow Sciles
Connoisseur
Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STG, PW2
That's what I'm thinking, but in My Files, I also have default folders for Newspapers, Documents and Magazines. So how would I send something to those folders? Why is Calibre sending everything to Books?
Snow Sciles is offline   Reply With Quote