Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-25-2010, 06:25 PM   #91
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
An interesting thing happened to my NC today once I had unwrapped it and charged it again. I thought something was seriously wrong with it. Before it was wrapped up, I had manually updated it to version 1.0.1 & yes I checked the device info to assure myself that it was indeed updated. What happened was that it, for some reason, reset itself back to version 1.0.0, going through the typical "device is being updated" procedure. Now I'm back to version 1.0.0. I think I'll let it go to see if it will go through the automatic update back to version 1.0.1.

Then I can root it.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote