Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-05-2017, 08:56 AM   #46
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by encol View Post
time to have some others moderators?
I think there is a 5 year mourning period required before an absent moderator can be replaced.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 06:22 PM   #47
jajce3
jajce3 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi folks. Is IRC dead? I'm getting 502 Bad Gateway error on irc.mr.gd..
I was looking for help with jailbreaking my PW3, so if anyone has time for that, please hit me on PM
jajce3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2017, 06:30 PM   #48
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajce3 View Post
I was looking for help with jailbreaking my PW3, so if anyone has time for that, please hit me on PM
We only help solve problems in public.
Where the working of the problem and finding the solution can help our readership.

Unless of course, you are hiring contract maintenance.

And if your subject is jail breaking a device, please keep the discussion in the jail break thread where readers can find it.
Old 07-16-2017, 06:58 PM   #49
jajce3
jajce3 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Ok, I understand and will do so.

I was looking for chat from other reasons too..
Is it down or am only I having issues with it?
jajce3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 12:28 PM   #50
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
We only help solve problems in public.
Where the working of the problem and finding the solution can help our readership.

Unless of course, you are hiring contract maintenance.

And if your subject is jail breaking a device, please keep the discussion in the jail break thread where readers can find it.
So maybe it should be considered to unsticky this thread (and consider making the "Snapshots of NiLuJe's hacks" thread sticky). https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=225030
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-27-2019, 01:25 PM   #51
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Which thread would "this" be, exactly?

Last edited by NiLuJe; 01-27-2019 at 05:43 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 01:30 PM   #52
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalajimaestro View Post
Are people still chatting over IRC? I see nobody over there
This thread can be removed from its Sticky Status if really it is inactive
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
So maybe it should be considered to unsticky this thread (and consider making the "Snapshots of NiLuJe's hacks" thread sticky). https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=225030
Well, that is about 18 months it has been dead in-between suggestions to moderate this thread's position.
That should have been long enough to collect comments.

PS: The person who WAS in charge of the IRC service here has been absent from this forum since August 1st, 2014.
We are only a few months away from that end of a 5 year grieving period for a lost moderator.

Quote:
Ok, I understand and will do so.

I was looking for chat from other reasons too..
Is it down or am only I having issues with it?
Quote:
Old 01-27-2019, 01:43 PM   #53
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Which thread would "this" to be, exactly?
If you go to "Kindle Developer's Corner" (where you are moderator):
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=150

there are six sticky threads at the top, including "this" one:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=209299
Old 01-27-2019, 05:44 PM   #54
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Which is why I wanted to double-check, since there hadn't been any activity here for a while (which just proves your point ), and I was in a hurry (on a phone, not home).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 06:20 PM   #55
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Which is why I wanted to double-check, since there hadn't been any activity here for a while (which just proves your point ), and I was in a hurry (on a phone, not home).
Sorry if I gave the impression there is some kind of emergency. This probably should get some discussion.

Maybe a sticky thread could be created that points to historically significant threads are are no longer applicable to current devices/firmwares/applications.
Old 01-27-2019, 08:35 PM   #56
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
Sorry if I gave the impression there is some kind of emergency. This probably should get some discussion.

Maybe a sticky thread could be created that points to historically significant threads are are no longer applicable to current devices/firmwares/applications.
Already posted here, see: "Master Index (Where do I start)".
(Who's owner is now deceased).
Old 01-17-2022, 05:11 PM   #57
juliuss
juliuss began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
The link to the "full-screen webchat" in the main post seems broken. It redirects to the forum homepage.
juliuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chat, developers corner, development, irc, web chat