Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-04-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
CoolReader 3 on Kindle

Cool Reader 3 on Kindle supports fb2, txt, html, rtf, chm, epub, mobi

Current Version:
You can use multiple copies of Cool Reader with different settings, read books, etc. on a Kindle. To do this:
Spoiler:
1) Make copy of cr3 (for example, cr3_1)
2) In the folder, open the file cr3_1 goqt.sh and replace it / mnt/us/cr3 on / mnt/us/cr3_1
3) Create a copy of the file from the folder cr3.ini launchpad (for example, cr3_1.ini)
4) The file cr3_1.ini replace / mnt/us/cr3 on / mnt/us/cr3_1
5) Assign a keyboard shortcut to launch the copy of the program (there are instructions in the FAQ)
6) Press Shift Shift Space, to update your launchpad

Summary: This is a port of popular program for reading Cool Reader 3 for device Amazon Kindle. Authors: Andy wooden , FAU, VladKi. The author of the original: Buggins . The program supports formats fb2, txt, html, rtf, chm, epub, etc.

Install / Run:
for Paperwhite and Kindle Touch
see this post

for K4,K3, DX:
Spoiler:
  1. option 1: using cr3runner
    see this page
  2. option 2 : using launchpad
    1. to run the program it is necessary that the device was installed launchpad.
    2. download the archive
    3. unzip the archive in the flash memory device
      • Folders "cr3" and "qtKindle" copy to root
      • the contents of the "launchpad" (file "cr3.ini") copied into an existing folder "launchpad".
    4. Shift Shift Space
    5. Shift C R :
  3. option 3: using kite
    see this post.

KUAL extension for Coolreader is on this post

Localization files here
How to localize to your language: see this post

Screenshots
Spoiler:
From the Russian Forum:

Version History:

FAQ for each release is on their related posts

Sources:
Spoiler:
Since the original program spread is licensed under the GNU, post the source code:
http://rghost.ru/30883821
or
http://narod.ru/disk/31803161001/cr3...181111.7z.html
you can use the following image:
Here's a link to an image ovsky VirtualBox-Ubuntu, assembled wooden Andy programming under Kindle. In the system single user kindle3, coincides with the password login. I added there is a simple example that is configured to build a desktop, Kindl and emulator. It opens when you start Qt Creator 'a (shortcut on your desktop)

project page on github by CrazyCoder

project page on code.google.com by VladKi

Original thread is on the-ebook.org

Other projects that contain Cooolreader3 engine:
Spoiler:

Last edited by thomass; 04-26-2013 at 03:42 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:02 PM   #2
knorst
Enthusiast
knorst began at the beginning.

Device: in future: 902/903
thank you for the link!

i appreciate all developments for kindle which let us use other file format's like epub, which i consider is the most important one.

I find it a huge restriction, that you have to convert ebooks from other sources than amazon. And i'm missing also features to use my own fonts. Also one has to be registered to create collections. And if you don't like whispernet, you need a fake registrationand this is also only possible with usbnetwok-hack, which seems very complicated.

fbkindle is also a good choice. but i don't find the user interface in the library very comfortable.

has anyone tested coolreader so far?

i wonder, why there is so few interest in different solutions.
well there is duokan, but i'm from germany and the umlauts still doesn't seem to work!

greetings knorst

Last edited by knorst; 09-05-2011 at 05:09 PM.
knorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2011, 06:06 PM   #3
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorst View Post
well there is duokan, but i'm from germany and the umlauts still doesn't seem to work!
I tried CR with Turkish books and it displays "ğüşıöç" without any problem.

Duokan lite also displays this characters.

quoted from this post:
Spoiler:
Quote:
iegudi wrote:
A question for those who have compared the usability, functionality, and other features glyuchnosti fbridera and kulridera - there's some big difference, or all the differences only cosmetic?

That's my opinion (and I enjoyed FBKindle'om with his first days). In general, very similar projects. FBKindle has more options, but to use interface and setup is very easy.

In less sympathetic CoolReader'a settings (but with the latest updates almost everything you need in them), but much easier to use interface.

CoolReader has a nice file browser (and it is understandably very, very important if a lot of books uploaded to the device). Understands the Russian names of files.

FBReader reads better mobi (if it's someone important). CoolReader appears frequently in krakozyabrami mobi files does not seem to picture.

With these fonts chitalok work is in many ways. Those fonts that look fine on FBKindle, to look weird CoolReader'e and ugly. But brute force is possible to find good fonts, well, or play with contrast and size. It was, perhaps, esdinstvennym neudobstovm transition from FBKindle to CoolReader'a.

In short, CoolReader more friendly to the average user, navigate the interface simpler and clearer, with fb2 copes, and if you plan to read only fb2, then CoolReader can safely recommend to use.

Personally, for me to finally come CoolReader'om when I no longer feel like all my fb2 bibloteku perekodirvat in PDF with fb2pdf, but I can normally read and fully fb2. Fonts picked up, picked up a size, padding as necessary, line a distance of 90% - and beauty.

At the same convert fb2 to pdf, the official software of the Kindle makes it very, well, just very big margins on the edges, so that climbs to the page is much smaller than in CoolReader'e.

On mobi files it displays Turkish characters without any problem. However
Toc and links in a file isn't supported. It doesn't display images in a book also.

s1.bmp is from a Turkish epub s2.bmp is from a Turkish mobi displayed with Coolreader3
Spoiler:

s1.bmp:
Name:  s1.bmp
Views: 72144
Size:  234.5 KB

s2.bmp:
Name:  s2.bmp
Views: 72478
Size:  234.5 KB

quoted from this post:
Quote:
... and meanwhile, spent 10 minutes and corrected dialogues with font sizes. You can now select any font size from 18 to 38 inclusive, in increments of 1.

Link: http://rghost.ru/20926141 , replace the file from an archive file in the Kindle cr3.
There is a review about CoolRead3 on Kindle on this blog

FAQ for version 30.08.11 0.1.1
Spoiler:

Fixed bugs:
Spoiler:

1. browser files do not see files with extension chm, zip, mobi
2. otkryvlas not last folder in the browser files
3. when exiting from sleep mode the window is not redrawn
4. did not work nastryka "Action at startup"
5. not retained an option of moving
+
1. go to page Anything in the dialog content (key C)
2. more fine-tuning of font sizes
3. Added ability to customize the interface style (see the file stylesheet.qss)
4. delete bookmarks, the latest book by clicking Del, Alt Del complete cleaning
5. transition to the heads of Alt NextPage / PrevPage (button turning pages)
6. paging space
7. exit on Alt Back
8. updated version to 3.0.50-4 crengine
9. Added setting font gamma
10. out of the Preferences dialog by clicking Home

"Hot" keys:
Spoiler:

1. Alt Back - Quits the program
2. Shift B - create a bookmark, B - View a list of bookmarks.
3. VolumeUp / VolumeDown (keys adjust the volume level) - change the font size
4. Space (blank) - go to next page
5. in the Preferences dialog: Home - saving settings, Back - exit without saving
6. a list of recent books and open in the bookmarks list: Del - delete selected row, Alt Del - complete cleaning
7. Alt NextPage / PrevPage (key turning pages) - go chapter by chapter

Avoid the capital in the extensions of files (books, scripts) works with Cool Reader
2. Alt Shift - Collapse \ deploy Cool Reader
3. In the Preferences dialog: Home - saving settings, Back - exit without saving
4. VolumeUp / VolumeDown (keys adjust the volume level) - change the font size
5. Space (blank) - go to next page
6. Shift B - create a bookmark, B - View a list of bookmarks.
7. The list of last opened books and in the bookmarks list: Del - delete selected row, Alt Del - complete cleaning. To go to the list of recent books on the open 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 books press Alt WERTYUIOP respectively, Alt Q moves to 10 bar, Alt QQ - 11, etc. Buttons turning pages move between the first and last paragraphs in the list.

8. Alt NextPage / PrevPage (key turning pages) - go chapter by chapter
9. To exit the main menu, press BACK

10. Tabbed Window \ page \ Styles in the settings buttons bezglyuchnoy flip turning pages Kindl'a, bug only appears on every page joystick

11. In the content to go to the page you do not have anything to provide a joystick, just enter the number of the desired page and press the scroll key or the Enter key
Qwertyuiop letters correspond to numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
The page number is limited to five-digit number (ie a maximum of 99999)

12. If you want to read both in his native reader and Cool Reader'e, then after pressing ALT SHIFT (to return to the home environment), press BACK and you will be up in the native reader of the book
13. Fb2 To book loaded with no more than indexing Kindle Do not put them in a folder document
14. In the folder \ cr3 \ data file is located cr3.ini, through it you can fine tune Cool Reader, as well as files with the extension. Css, through which lets you customize the specific file extension. For example, setting mezhabzatsnogo interval, the current version can be configured manually through fb2.css, setting the margin-bottom for the element p (useful information. Css is here ) in the file cr3.ini you can display pages in the status bar of interest \ pages
window.status.pos.page.count - total number of pages
window.status.pos.page.number - page number
window.status.pos.percent - the percentage of reading

15. The list of last opened books of navigation on the columns (№, author, title, file name) by joystick (left and right).
16. The size of the system font (menus, a list of recently opened books, content, etc.) can change the file from a folder stylesheet.qss cr3/data changing the value of font-size:

Last edited by thomass; 10-02-2011 at 03:35 PM.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:59 AM   #4
eLiNK
Addict
eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.

Device: PRS-505, KDXG
I hear there could be problems with texts containing umlauts in mobi format.
eLiNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:37 AM   #5
seaniko7
wannabe developer
seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kindle: 2xKeyboard, Classic, 2xTouch, 2xPW, PW2; Onyx: Boox M92
Did you know, that by tweaking .ini file in CoolReader directory you can enable some additional features such as two-column view, white letters on black background ?

Cheers
seaniko7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2011, 06:30 AM   #6
seaniko7
wannabe developer
seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kindle: 2xKeyboard, Classic, 2xTouch, 2xPW, PW2; Onyx: Boox M92
seaniko7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:26 AM   #7
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Looks good on first sight.
There seems to be a problem with German Umlauts in MOBI files, but I don't need CoolReader for those. With EPUBs it works.
Is there a way to add a space after each paragraph by editing something in the ini file? Could not find anything...
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:03 AM   #8
max99
Addict
max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG, PW
tried this on my dxg...it works but runs incredibly slow. menu option can take 10s of seconds to respond.

also, the settings option in the main menu keeps reseting to the rightmost tab when i try to move left to access the other options.
max99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:08 PM   #9
thomass
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by max99 View Post
tried this on my dxg...it works but runs incredibly slow. menu option can take 10s of seconds to respond.

also, the settings option in the main menu keeps reseting to the rightmost tab when i try to move left to access the other options.
I have the second problem on my Kindle 3.1 also. A workaround for this is pressing quickly the 5-way_ right then 5-way_down. Then resetting stops. I don't know a real solution for this problem for now.
EDIT: They fixed this problem on ver 0.1.2

Last edited by thomass; 09-21-2011 at 11:32 AM.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:20 PM   #10
max99
Addict
max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
I have the second problem on my Kindle 3.1 also. A workaround for this is pressing quickly the 5-way_ right then 5-way_down. Then resetting stops. I don't know a real solution for this problem for now.
thanks, that seems to work. i also got the app to respond more quickly by resetting the kindle first.

there's another bug...sometimes the screen will go completely blank when choosing 'open' from the menu.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:19 AM   #11
thomass
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by max99 View Post
thanks, that seems to work. i also got the app to respond more quickly by resetting the kindle first.

there's another bug...sometimes the screen will go completely blank when choosing 'open' from the menu.
Is it like this or completely blank?:
Spoiler:
Name:  screenshot.bmp
Views: 69753
Size:  59.5 KB

Last edited by thomass; 09-14-2011 at 08:23 AM.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:34 AM   #12
max99
Addict

it's completely blank....i've had the screen looks like yours already when there's no files in a directory.

usually i can sort the problem by pressing the back button so it's not a fatal bug or anything.

what i've found so far with cool reader is it handles text files rather better than kindle. it seems to format large paragraphs better. mobi stuff gets corrupted a bit tho with missing pictures and links.

i haven't tried an epub book yet.
Old 09-14-2011, 03:15 PM   #13
timofonic
Zealot
timofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox M96+
I don't know why, but it gives me an error while trying to open any file...

Last edited by timofonic; 09-14-2011 at 03:20 PM.
timofonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:14 PM   #14
thomass
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by timofonic View Post
I don't know why, but it gives me an error while trying to open any file...
This might help: download it again and replace the files.

Did you try to open an English ePub? or a txt, html file?
Old 09-17-2011, 12:32 PM   #15
thomass
Wizard

Update: version 0.1.2

the archive: If the software was already installed, first remove the folder qtKindle. This is necessary because Qt libraries have been updated.

Fixed bugs
Spoiler:
(from these lists):
2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11
full of suggestions:
1, 3, 4, 5, 17, 18, ​​19, 21, 22, 24, 27

set of hot keys are stored in cr3/data/keymaps.ini
description of the commands:
CMD_REFRESH - update
CMD_ZOOM_FONT - increase / decrease the font of the text, the parameters 1/-1
CMD_ZOOM_HEADER_FONT - increase / decrease the font header parameters 1/-1
CMD_TOGGLE_HEADER - hide / show header
CMD_JUMP_FROM_PAGE - go to the number of pages specified in the parameters
CMD_CHANGE_FONT - changing the font, if no parameters, then cyclical. You can specify the - font number in the list
CMD_CHANGE_HEADER_FONT - same thing, only for the headline font
CMD_CHANGE_FONT_GAMMA - change scales the font settings 1/-1
CMD_INTERLINE_SPACE - change line spacing, parameters 1/-1

These commands are standard for cr3:
DCMD_BEGIN - move to the beginning of the book
DCMD_END - go to the end of the book
DCMD_PAGEUP - to the previous page
DCMD_PAGEDOWN - next page
DCMD_MOVE_BY_CHAPTER - transition to the heads of the parameters 1/-1
DCMD_ROTATE_BY - turn the page, the parameters 1/-1

keyboard shortcuts by default:
Space - update
R - turn right
Shift R - turn left
Left on the joystick - go 10 pages back
Right on the joystick - move forward 10 pages
Shift Left - move back to 100 pages
Shift Right - move forward 100 pages
Plus - increase font
Minus - decrease font
Shift Plus - an increase in headline font
Shift Minus - decrease the font header
Enter the joystick - hide / show header
Aa - cyclical change font
G - increase range of font
G Shift - reduced range of font

In this version, changed management in the dialogues. To change the numeric values ​​(eg, font size), you must:
1) go to the element pad (up / down)
2) press the button on the joystick input
3) change the value (up / down buttons)
4) press the button on the joystick input

In the file browser:
Shift Up a transition to the first line
Shift Down to the last

(quoted from this post)

Fixed bugs, new properties:
Spoiler:

Updating an already installed Cool Reader to the new version
In my opinion version has too many innovations of this update would recommend Cool Reader completely removed from the device folder and cr3 qtKindle, and replaced by the corresponding of the new version.
But you can try to upgrade and following instructions.
1. Download the archive
2. First, delete the folder qtKindle from Kindle, and then copy the new one from the archive.
3. Update the file (copy along with the replacement) cr3 cr3 from folder
4. Copy stylesheet.qss, keydefs.ini, keymaps.ini from your cr3 \ data in the same on the Kindle
You may need to clear the cache and history ( delete the file cr3hist.bmk from the folder cr3\data and all the files from cr3\data\cache)

Fixed bugs
1.In the list of "Recent Books" swap points "author" and "name", because even with the small font on the Kindle 3 does not always fit the two points, and the likelihood that people will read two books at the same time an author more than two books with the same name
2.And then there is an unusual bug. Open the search window(F), and now press (Alt + Shift), to switch on the interface Kindl, and, at least for me, remains an active field itself to enter the text from the search box. A transition back (againAlt + Shift) on the window is, again, only the input box, and everything else from the search becomes white.
3.In the main menu Alt + Esc to fix Alt + Back
4.Do not work to switch the tabs window \ page \ Stylesjoystick.
5.Not work correctly bookmark. In any book bookmarks are created correctly as long as not go to one of them, all subsequent copies of the bookmarks are the one for which the transition was made. Bookmarks created by the transition to work properly and after it.
6.If you read the book, then closed the CR, then the PC has renamed this book or delete a folder, where there was this book, then later after the launch of CR flies naturally failed to open the document, then try to open the file manager, but instead of folders with books, empty window (a blank sheet ) does not respond to attempts to navigate. Maybe we should tie the setting (user selectable) directory by default? that in failing to display the last-read the folder by pressing "O" CR just open the default directory
7.In the list of "newly discovered" any files mobi designated as "-".
8.As I mentioned in the list of last opened books, author and title, not all types of files are displayed. The latter column (file name) appears to mobi and fb2.zip, but alignment is unfortunate, as can be seen only the end of the file name, which usually contains the name of those who generated the book. I would like to correct the alignment that you can see the file name from the beginning.

New
1. The work of space. Or make a custom (at least in the configuration file) or add the ability to update the screen by pressing the \ key combination (such as ALT SPACE)
2. Go to the next-previous chapter by pressing the joystick left or right?
3. Smooth font increase after 26 (not 26 28 32 38, as now)
4. Call \ hide the status bar by pressing a single button. Or call the status line along with the main menu (as in the native shell) by pressing the MENU
5. The ability to customize keyboard shortcuts, even manually in the config file.
6. In the file browser, instead of allocating a gray, do underscore, as in the menu.
7. Ability to quickly scroll through the pages: 10, -10, 100, 100
8. Button to display the document properties (author, title, year ...)
9. Button to jump to the beginning / end of the book
10. Ability to show the percentage of reading instead of the number of pages in the "status bar" (decided read FAQ)
11. Make rotate the page counterclockwise, such as Shift L.
12. Ability to visually distinguish files from folders.

FAQ
Spoiler:
(for version 0.1.2)
Avoid the high register of letters (capital) in the extensions of files (books, scripts) works with Cool Reader, as well as signs! And. At the beginning of the folder names

if you start \ resumes from hibernation, sometimes comes out native shell; the reason for that:READ HERE

Folders with books open in Cool Reader 'e can not remove it hangs at the same time, first open a book from another folder, and then remove. Books open at Cool Reader 'e, can be removed.

2. Alt Shift - Collapse \ deploy Cool Reader
3. In the Preferences dialog: Home - saving settings, Back - exit without saving
4. To exit the main menu, press Back

To use Standard fonts from Kindle's native membranes:
Fonts need to put in a folder cr3/fonts
To correct fonts to 'catch' rename them to the template and restart Cool Reader:
Title bd - for Bold (bold)
Title it - for Italis (italic)
Title bi - for Bold Italic (bold italics)
Title - for the main

Cool Reader now has customizable keyboard shortcuts. All combinations are written below (not only) can be changed (or removed \ added).
See under spoiler.
Spoiler:
Hotkey settings are stored in cr3/data/keymaps.ini
Names of keys and commands are stored in cr3/data/keydefs.ini
Command:
CMD_REFRESH - update
CMD_ZOOM_FONT - increase / decrease the font of the text, the parameters 1/-1
CMD_ZOOM_HEADER_FONT - increase / decrease the font header parameters 1/-1
CMD_TOGGLE_HEADER - hide / show header
CMD_JUMP_FROM_PAGE - go to the number of pages specified in the parameters
CMD_CHANGE_FONT - changing the font, if no parameters, then cyclical. You can specify the - font number in the list
CMD_CHANGE_HEADER_FONT - same thing, only for the headline font
CMD_CHANGE_FONT_GAMMA - change scales the font settings 1/-1
CMD_INTERLINE_SPACE - change line spacing, parameters 1/-1

These commands are standard for cr3:
DCMD_BEGIN - move to the beginning of the book
DCMD_END - go to the end of the book
DCMD_PAGEUP - to the previous page
DCMD_PAGEDOWN - next page
DCMD_MOVE_BY_CHAPTER - transition to the heads of the parameters 1/-1
DCMD_ROTATE_BY - turn the page, the parameters 1/-1

Description of character keys:
Key_Space - gap
Key_Dot - point
Key_Aa - Aa (button next to Home)
Key_Slash - / (only on the Kindle DX)
Key_Sym - Sym (button next to Home)
Key_Delete - Del (button next to Home)
Key_Enter - arrow (right of the Sym)
Key_Plus - to add volume (from the bottom at the end)
Key_Minus - turn down the volume (from the bottom at the end)
Key_Home - Home
Key_Select - the central joystick button
Key_Left - left on the joystick
Key_Up - up on the joystick
Key_Right - right on the joystick
Key_Down - down on the joystick
Key_PageUp - key turning pages>
Key_PageDown - key turning pages <

5. Plus / Minus (keys adjust the volume level) - change the font size
6. Space (blank) - update (redraw) page
7. Shift B - create a bookmark, B - View a list of bookmarks.
8. The list of last opened books and in the bookmarks list: Del - delete selected row, Alt Del - complete cleaning. To go to the list of recent books on the open 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 books press Alt WERTYUIOP respectively, Alt Q moves to 10 bar, Alt QQ - 11, etc. Buttons turning pages move between the first and last paragraphs in the list.
9. R - turn the page on the right
10. Shift R - turn the page to the left
11. Left on the joystick - go 10 pages back
12. Right on the joystick - move forward 10 pages
13. Shift Left - move back to 100 pages
14. Shift Right - move forward 100 pages
15. Shift Plus - an increase in headline font
16. Shift Minu s - decrease the font header
17. Enter on the joystick - hide / show header
18. Aa - cyclical change font
19. G - increase range of font
20. G Shift - reduced range of font
21. In the content to go to the page you do not have anything to provide a joystick, just enter the number of the desired page and press the scroll key or the Enter key
Qwertyuiop letters correspond to numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
The page number is limited to five-digit number (ie a maximum of 99999)

22. If you want to read both in his native reader and Cool Reader'e, then after pressing Alt Shift (to return to the home environment), click Back and return you to open a native reader of the book
23. Fb2 To book loaded with no more than indexing Kindle Do not put them in a folder document
24. In the folder \ cr3 \ data file is located cr3.ini, through it you can fine tune Cool Reader, as well as files with the extension. Css, through which lets you customize the specific file extension. For example, setting mezhabzatsnogo interval, the current version can be configured manually through fb2.css, setting the margin-bottom for the element p (useful information. Css is here and here )
25. The list of last opened books of navigation on the columns (№, author, title, file name) by joystick (left and right).
26. The size of the system font (menus, a list of recently opened books, content, etc.) can change the file from a folder stylesheet.qss cr3/data changing the value of font-size: (top and bottom of page)

27. In the settings for changing numeric values ​​(eg, font size), you must:
1) go to the element pad (up / down)
2) press the Enter key on the joystick
3) change the value (up / down buttons)
4) press the Enter key on the joystick

28. In the file browser:
Shift + Up on the joystick - the transition to the first line
Shift + Down on the joystick - go to the last row

Last edited by thomass; 10-03-2011 at 01:23 PM.