Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-22-2014, 01:41 AM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free (nook/Kindle/iTunes/DRM-free) Deliver Us From Me-Ville [Xtian Humility Advice]

Deliver Us From Me-Ville by David Zimmerman is one of those humorous sorts of self-help guides which draw upon both scripture and pop-culture references to guide you to some sort of insight on focusing less on yourself and more on things outside yourself, free courtesy of Christian publisher David C. Cook.

This has previously been offered free in 2012.

Currently free, probably just for the next couple of days @ B&N (also in the UK), Amazon UK (slated to drop in the main store after midnight Pacific Time), iTunes & Google Play (both available to Canadians), and also ChristianBook (DRM-Free ePub available to selected countries) & BookShout (available for online reading & app download), and possibly several other stores linked in the publisher's catalogue page.

Description
Welcome to Me-Ville, where you're surrounded by a culture that celebrates and elevates the individual. The You Utopia where your home, place of work, and even your place of worshp, is customized to your discerning tastes. A super-exclusive club where Self and Pride party, and Sacrifice and Humility can't get past the velvet ropes. A place where it's all about you.

But is life supposed to be this way? Author Daivd Zimmerman takes us on a hilarious and honest trip through Me-Ville, while sharing the escape routes that lead out. David traces our self-loving lineage and examines prideful people in Scripture who were changed through God's power. Throughout, you'll encounter the powerful, progressive redemption from self that only Christ can offer.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 02:02 PM   #2
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Now a repeat freebie in the above stores (minus BookShout) and newly free @ Kobo (available to Canadians).
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 02:54 PM   #3
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I love the title. I need to use that line when dealing with the special-snowflake set.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
also kobo, expired freebie