Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-17-2018, 01:11 PM   #1
twain22
twain22 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Search for books without custom column?

Hi

Once I've created a custom column as demonstrated on http://blog.calibre-ebook.com/2011/1...m-columns.html is it possible to search for all books without an entry in this custom column?
twain22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 01:14 PM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
#YourCustomColumn:false
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 01:59 PM   #3
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Mine all show up in the Tag Browser and I simply click on the top level entry twice to display all of the books to which the old fart who manages/mangles my library (read: me) has forgotten to add the appropriate metadata.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote