Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-15-2020, 05:35 PM   #1
PicassoPigeon
PicassoPigeon began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Upgrade to Libra

I've had my Kobo Glo original since 2012, and felt the time had come for an upgrade.

I've pulled the trigger on a new Libra, should be picking it up tomorrow. Looking forward to having the night time orange light.
Will be scouring the forum for the best add-ons available, I already use Calibre.

😊📖

Sent from my Power 3 using Tapatalk
PicassoPigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 06:25 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
The same add-ons you use now!
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2020, 07:48 PM   #3
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
The same add-ons you use now!
Seconded! I've just gone from an Aura H2O V2 to a Libra in the last week, loving my new reader, and the way Calibre hasn't noticed any difference.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote