Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 03:55 PM   #7606
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
Don't forget you can use it for Whispersync purchases. If you keep some in your queue you could get 2 $1.99 titles and a $0.99 classic.
Hmm...true enough. I still doubt I'm eligible due to the free-trial thing, but if it turns up in my mail box, I won't delete it.....
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM   #7607
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 22 Sep @ 11:59 pm BST
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:16 AM   #7608
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Of course, I was on a free trial when I ordered it, and the fine print says free trial memberships are not included in this promo, so I'm probably not eligible anyway.
Same here. I'm on a free trial and just spent one of my two credits on a pre-order. So I'm out in the cold also.

Quote:
And the last time I was in a "receive a code by email" Audible promotion, Audible seemed to lose the records of a bunch of people, and we had to fight with management to get what were promised, so it's probably not worth the hassle....
That was definitely a mess. Audible's great at hiding, losing, and ignoring things. They definitely could benefit from some sunshine. Transparency beats secrecy any day.
Old Today, 03:53 AM   #7609
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
Two audible specials. First, the 2 for 1 sale is here.

Second, you can get $5 credit if you preorder any book on this list. BEFORE you order, make sure that you are opted in to get ads from Audible. Just the 'most anticipated' books are eligible for this.

In that same place where you opt in or out of newsletters, ads, they have a feature where you can opt in for authors and series. First time I noticed that.

edited to add: the preorder list includes a lot of series popular here at Goodreads, but I specially wanted to mention Jim Butcher's Battle Ground is included!
Thanks

Adding details in case Audible decides to move the goalposts

Fall Favorites
Quote:
Check out the listens we're most anticipating--and get a $5 coupon if you pre-order now!

*You must be opted in to receive promotional emails in order to obtain your promotional code.
Terms & Conditions
Quote:
Offer available until September 24, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. PT. Offer available to Audible Premium Plus members enrolled in a paid membership at the time of pre-order (Customers enrolled in a free trial are not eligible for this promotion.). Eligible members who pre-order an Audible title that has a value of $5 USD or more between September 21, 2020, at 12:01 a.m. PT and September 24, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. PT will receive a promotional code for a $5 USD coupon via email on or around September 30, 2020. You must redeem and apply the promotional code towards a qualifying purchase by November 28, 2020. You may redeem the promotional code by copying the promotional code and pasting it into https://www.audible.com/promo/redemption / clicking the link in the email. This will add the coupon to your account. You must be opted in to receive promotional emails in order to obtain your promotional code. The coupon applies only to cash purchases of audio products sold on audible.com (not including gift purchases). If you have cancelled your pre-order prior to the date of coupon delivery, you will not be eligible to receive this offer. Coupons cannot be resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other Audible account. Offer may not be combined with other offers and is limited to one per customer and Audible account. Audible reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Old Today, 07:02 AM   #7610
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
I did a pre-order on September 19, wouldn’t you know it. I’ve canceled it and will re-order it -otherwise I’ve got no credits and need to quit by the 24th. If it doesn’t work out, I’ll let it go; Audible CS isn’t worth the hassle.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote