Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 05-06-2020, 10:07 AM   #1
scurrell
scurrell began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Pixel 4 XL
Latest release Onedrive issues

Since the 2 most recent app releases, I'm having to sign into OneDrive every time I open the app.

Also, book covers are no longer displayed. Images are completely missing from lists, and only show the default image when selecting a book.

Google Pixel 4 XL, OneDrive personal.
scurrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 11:20 AM   #2
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by scurrell View Post
Since the 2 most recent app releases, I'm having to sign into OneDrive every time I open the app.

Also, book covers are no longer displayed. Images are completely missing from lists, and only show the default image when selecting a book.

Google Pixel 4 XL, OneDrive personal.
they admitted that covers go missing with dropbox in current version, so maybe all cloud options are affected. should be fixable in future updates
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert