Notices

Old 05-19-2005, 12:33 PM   #1
sillius soddus
Professional whiner
sillius soddus began at the beginning.

Device: Dopod 838Pro/HTC TyTN/HTC Hermes
Hello from KL!

Hi guys and gals!

I love reading and love my PDA, so this site is a match made in heaven.

Looking forward to countless hours of forum fun!
sillius soddus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 09:49 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Welcome to Mobileread! I'm sure you'll find a lot here of interest, especially if you enjoy reading on your PDA. Ah, another one joins, on the dark side! :P

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2005, 03:31 AM   #3
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Sillius soddus? Interesting name! Welcome on board
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 08:33 AM   #4
sillius soddus
Professional whiner

Thanks very much for the welcome, cbarnett and doctorow! It's great being here. Speaking of the dark side, Ep 3 was pretty darn cool...

Reading on the PDA is cool, but my problem so far has been attempting to write anything of length in a PDA.

doctorow, the name came from a Monty Python movie. Can you guess?
Old 05-23-2005, 03:15 PM   #5
Gatton
Groupie
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021, assorted Fire tablets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillius soddus
doctorow, the name came from a Monty Python movie. Can you guess?
I can't believe there hasn't been a rash of Life of Brian quotes by now!
You can call me Bigus Dic...oh wait this is a family site right?

"From now on I want you all to call me Loretta."
Gatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2005, 05:18 PM   #6
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You wouldn't be from the People's Front of Judea, would you???

Craig.
Old 05-24-2005, 01:33 AM   #7
sillius soddus
Professional whiner

Yay, let's hear it for Monty Python!

"What have the Romans ever done for us?"

"We can walk safely at night"

"Okay, besides able to walk safely at night, what have the Romans done for us?'

Old 05-24-2005, 03:59 AM   #8
Chaos
Evangelist
Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Assorted older devices
Monty Python is some of the best comedy ever.
"He's not dead, he's just... Pining for the fjords!"

Welcome.

(Craig: How about those crazy Judean People's Front guys? *shakes head* :P)
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:22 AM   #9
cbarnett
MR prodigal son

Splitters!!!!

lol

Craig.
Old 05-30-2005, 06:08 PM   #10
PSmalley
PSmalley began at the beginning.

Device: Treo 600
Hey.... wonder if I can piggy back onto this thread just to say hello?

-Paul
PSmalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 01:06 AM   #11
cbarnett
MR prodigal son

Hi Paul, you could just start one of your own, you know

Craig.
Old 05-31-2005, 10:45 PM   #12
Gatton
Groupie
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021, assorted Fire tablets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbarnett
Hi Paul, you could just start one of your own, you know

Craig.
Agreed. And Monty Python quotes are not required....but they don't hurt.

LORETTA: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.
REG: But... you can't have babies.
LORETTA: Don't you oppress me.
REG: I'm not oppressing you, Stan. You haven't got a womb! Where's the fetus going to gestate?! You going to keep it in a box?!"
Gatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 11:28 PM   #13
sillius soddus
Professional whiner

Run away! Run away!

PSmalley, you're welcome to this thread, and forum. I've not been around for too long myself, but I had to participate in Monty Python quotathon.

Are you from KL too?
Old 06-02-2005, 11:30 PM   #14
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I used to love the Monty Python shows. Haven't seen one in years, though. I still remember a related show... Ripping Yarns. I never remember lines, but I remember when the detective is looking at a man and others are saying "he's been shot." The detective says, "Not necessarily... He might have fallen on the bullets!"

Ah.... the good 'ole days!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote